If you ever have the misfortune of losing a tooth, there is some great news. Dental implants can fill in the gap the missing tooth left behind, and they can keep your mouth much safer from bacteria. The wonderful team of dentists at Douglas A. Deam, DMD, PA can provide you with an artificial dental implant that looks and acts just a normal tooth would.
Below are a few benefits of dental implants:
– Conformity: Implants act just like your normal teeth, and should be brushed and cleaned the same as well.
– Speech: Dentures and bridges can alter your speech, but implants do not.
– Stability: Dental implants don’t risk the chance of embarrassment as dentures can if they fall out. Implants are firmly rooted in place.
– No Collateral Damage: Because dental implants are firmly rooted in the locations of the previous tooth, they will not grind up next to or shift towards other healthy neighboring teeth.
– Proven Success: Dental implants have a proven track record and extremely high success rate.
– Durability: If properly cared for, dental implants last a lifetime.
The smile you’ve been waiting for is possible. Douglas A. Deam, DMD, PA wants to help you get it. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Douglas A Deam, please call us at 305-443-4713, and speak to a member of our tooth-tastic team, or stop by our office in Coral Gables,Florida.Let us help you fix your smile today!